U60507 Nozzle Waterproof Testing Equipment for Luminaire
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-1,500 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $1,000-1,500/ set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UL60507
- Lead Time: 15 Working Days
- shipment: by Express
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Standard: UL60507, Ansiz21.10.3, Ansiz21.58, CSA4.3
- Trademark: Pego Tester
Strictly designed according to UL60507-ENGL1999 figure 38.1 and 38.2, ANSIZ21.10.3, ANSIZ21.58 figure 10 and figure 11, CSA4.3-2004. The device meets the requirements of UL1598, UL153, UL1703, UL154B, UL1741, UL514B, UL1278 and UL1571, it is applied to do the test of enclosure of luminaire against water.
|Rack||sus#304 stainless steel|
|UL nozzle||1 piece|
|Range of water manometer||0-0.2mpa|
Waterproof test equipment are designed according to IEC60529-2001, they are applied to test the IP code regarding the second characteristics. The system is for classifying the waterproof degrees of protection provided by the enclosure of electrical equipment, like LED lamps, household appliance, communication device and etc.
1. Drip Box (IPX1/IPX2): for IPX1 and IPX2 test. IPX1:1±0.5mm/min, IPX2: 3±0.5mm/min (1-3mm/min adjustable); Material: 304# steel (water tank), Panasonic speed regulator motor; Drop of aperture:¢0.4mm, pitch-row:20mm; test time: 0-999min (adjustable). Support base: 150mm*800mm.
2. Oscillating tube (IPX3/IPX4): for IPX3 and IPX4 test. Swing pipe size: R600mm/R800mm/R1000mm; Material of pipe: SUS304 (OD:19mm, thickness: 2mm); Drop of aperture:¢0.4mm; spray nozzle angle: 1200 (IPX3), 1800(IPX4). Delivery rate:0-10L/min (adjustable). Swing speed: 4s for IPX3, 12s for IPX4. Motor: made by Mitsubishi.
3. 6.3mm/12.5mm nozzle (IPX5/IPX6) for IPX5 and IPX6 test. Internal diameter of the nozzle: 6.3mm (IPX5), 12.5mm (IPX6); delivery rate: 12.5L±5/min (IPX5), 100L±5/min (IPX6); distance between nozzle and test product: 2.5-3m. 7 inch LCD touch screen. Sample rotation base: Ø700mm, speed: 1-5 rpm), height: 800-1300mm.
4. Temporary immersion tank(IPX7): for IPX7 test.Dimension: 2000mm*1000mm*1500mm, height: 1650mm; water mark: 1000mm; material: 1.5mm 304# steel (inner), 201# steel (outer).
5. Continuous immersion tank(IPX8): for IPX8 test. Diameter: 0.8m, height: 1m; pressure: 0-0.35MPa, accuracy: 0.25, range:0.6Mpa; test time: 0-99h; max pressure: 0.5Mpa. Depth: 1-30m; material: 304# steel; connect with water supply with 3/4 inch high pressure steel.