IPX34 Oscillating Tube Raining Test Device
IPX34 oscillating tube raining test device is designed according to IEC60529. The equipment is applied to simulate the raining condition, then check the performance of electronic products, luminaire, electric components, and auto parts under this condition, the result can provide suggestions to design, upgrade and inspection report.
1) For the testing of IPX3 and IPX4
2) The shell of the equipment and turntable are made by SUS304# stainless steel, to ensure rustless.
3) Adopts double pillars structure, easy to install and stable rotation.
4) Equip with adjustable trundles, makes the equipment easy to move.
5) The tank is under the equipment, auto to control the water level with the help of Water floating ball valve , and alarm at high or low level to protect from the damage caused by low water level.
6) Oscillating tube drive: Adopts Panasonic serve motor, with features of low noise and high accuracy.
7) Turntable drive: adopts Chinese branded step motor, can adjust the speed and angle by touch screen, and auto control the directions (fit for the samples to do live test).
8) Time setting for power: power off: 0-999min-power on: 0-999min-power off: 0-999min
9) Control components: 7 inch touch screen+ Panasonic PLC.
|Oscillating tube||R1200, R1000, R800, R600, R400, R200 optional|
|Flow rate (L/mm)||0-6L/min|
|Turntable (mm)||∮800, ∮600 , ∮400, ∮200 optional|
|Height of turntable||1350-1950mm|
|Inner diameter of oscillating tube (mm)||>15|
|Diameter of blowhole (mm)||0.4 mm|
|Oscillate angle||120º (IPX3), 350º (IPX4) or user-defined|
|Oscillate speed|| Back and forth at 1200: 4s; back and forth at 3600:12s or user-defined|
|Material of tube||SUS304 stainless steel|
|Turntable speed||1-5r/min adjustable|
|Protection device||leakage, water break, short circuit|
|Power consumption (KW)||1|